Call for Articles for the Online Journal of DNLU SLJ
The DNLU Student Law Journal-Online is inviting submissions on a rolling basis.
We invite submissions on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with us and wish to further legal discourse.
Authors are expected to adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- The DNLU-SLJ (Online) only accepts submissions electronically in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate students, research scholars, academicians and practitioners. Submissions may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
- DNLU-SLJ(Online) follows a zero-tolerance towards plagiarism and adheres to the University Grant Commission (Promotion of Academic Integrity and Prevention of Plagiarism in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2018. In case of non-compliance with the UGC’s policy the articles will be rejected.
- The submissions must be in the following categories –
- Response to articles in the print or previous articles published in DNLU-SLJ (Online).
- Articles on contemporary issues and legal developments.
- Book Reviews.
- Case Comments.
- Comments on legislation and policies.
- The word limit of the article ranges between 1500-3000 words.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size of 12, and with 1.5 line spacing.
- Submissions made for the Online format are encouraged to have hyperlinks. However, in the absence of hyperlinks, the author(s) must use endnotes.
- The endnotes must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition) rules of citation. Endnotes must be in Times New Roman, with Font Size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The body of the manuscript should not contain any personal details of the author for the purpose of anonymity.
- The manuscript must be original and unpublished work and must not be under simultaneous consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Copyright of all submissions selected for publication shall vest with DNLU.
How to Submit?
All the submissions are to be made only through the form below.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com.